Monday 12 August 2013

Paper Aeroplanes Review

Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter.
This book was lent to me by a friend and I'm so happy she did I read it in a day and I was gripped through out. It follows the lives of two girls, Renee and Flo. It was girly yet, not the whole boys and make-up obsessed kind of girly. It was about friendship and growing up, finding your-self. I loved reading as such an unlikely friendship grew and turned into something, and it was truthful the girls had there unsorted family issues and there worries. It was quite a mature story with some sexual content so I wouldn't give it to your little sister. When you were reading the scenes about Flo and Renee hanging out after school you felt the urge to send a paper aeroplane to your friend saying "chips after school?" The characters were all great and I gave it four out of five stars. I didn't give it five because it could have been written better.

No comments:

Post a Comment